|July 13, 2020|
In accordance with the recent government order 2020-147, patients and staff are required to wear a face covering whenever they are in an indoor public space. In addition, we are required to refuse entry or service to people who are not wearing a face covering, with limited exceptions for medical exemptions.
We continue to follow safe practice guidelines including but not limited to the following:
- Patients signed in verbally
- Maintaining social distance other than for treatment
- Disinfecting of adjusting and massage tables and any other equipment before each patient
- Disinfecting pens and clipboards after patient use
- Disinfecting counters, door knobs, keyboards, light switches, bathroom
- Reception are limited to patients only-no guests at this time
- Appointments only
- Staff screened daily for temperature and possible symptoms
PLEASE arrive at your scheduled appointment time to maintain spacing of schedule-if you arrive early, please call the office to see if you are able to enter early.
PLEASE cancel your appointment if you are experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19.
Our schedule remains as follows:
Dr Claudia: Mondays and Thursdays by appointment only
Dr Shelly: Tuesdays and Fridays by appointment only
Please call 248-650-5200 to schedule an adjustment or massage appointment.